Boonooroo Point Estate... your new home!
Boonooroo Point Estate is a limited land release of half acre blocks nestled on the shores of the Fraser Coast. All allotments have a minimum 2,000M², most with 30M frontages allowing plenty of room for the family, the boat and the shed! The estate boasts a landscaped parkland, including a sheltered BBQ area with a pathway link to Boonooroo Village.
- Generous 2,300M2 (av) blocks
- Sensible protective covenants
- Final 56 block release
- 3 hectares of landscaped parklands
- Excellent private and state educational facilities accessed by a school bus daily
- All tide boat ramp to launch and retrieve
- Fish and crab in Fraser Island's sheltered waters
- Convenient and close to licenced bowls and golf clubs and boat ramp
'We have our own space here whilst still being close to everything we need'
Boonooroo Point Estate is conveniently located with an easy 20 minutes drive to the Heritage City of Maryborough offering a complete business centre and major shopping outlets.
Also, at your reach to the north, is the thriving coastal community of Hervey Bay with the newly upgraded airport services.
A picturesque drive to the south through pine forests is the seaside town of Tin Can Bay and the tourist mecca of Rainbow Beach.